Safe Medication Approaches
Safe & Effective Medication Approaches for Anxiety & Insomnia
Nearly 25 million Americans suffer from some type of anxiety disorder – making anxiety the most common mental health issue in the country. Anxiety is a normal human response to uncertainty, and we all have it. This audio provides a comprehensive overview of the most widely recognized anxiety disorders, insomnia, diagnosis, and medication options.
- Panic, OCD, GAD, PTSD – assessment and diagnosis
- Benzodiazepines, Buspar, beta-blockers. What’s best for what?
- Insomnia and sleep sabotage
- Pharmaceutical sleep aids, and the single most important question to consider before using them
Delivered in MP3 downloadable audio, 1 hour, 39 minutes.
$24.99 Introductory price: $19.99
- Antidepressant Medication Strategies
- Medicating Bipolar Disorder: Challenges, Controversies & Current Trends
- Medicating the Split Mind…Schizophrenia and the Psychotic Spectrum Disorders
- Psychotropic Medication Use In Pregnancy, Older Adults, and the Young
- Tips on Resolving Psychotropic Medication Dilemmas
Purchase all 6 Psychopharmacology Today Series Audios and get one free, $99 (save $20.94)