Medicating Bipolar Disorder
Medicating Bipolar Disorder: Challenges, Controversies & Current Trends
Bipolar disorder was first dubbed “manic depressive insanity.” This disorder is highly prevalent, often misdiagnosed and under-recognized. Except for lithium, most pharmacological treatments for bipolar were not developed as “anti-polar” therapies.
This audio highlights:
- Distinguishing between mania and hypomania
- The importance of indexing bipolar symptoms and “scoring” them
- The ever-widening range of mood-stabilizing agents. What’s first-line? What’s optimal? What works for bipolar mania vs. bipolar depression?
- Medicating bipolar disorder in youth – let’s restore order!
Delivered in MP3 downloadable audio, 1 hour, 23 minutes.
$24.99 Introductory price: $19.99
- Antidepressant Medication Strategies
- Safe & Effective Medication Approaches for Anxiety & Insomnia
- Medicating the Split Mind…Schizophrenia and the Psychotic Spectrum Disorders
- Psychotropic Medication Use In Pregnancy, Older Adults, and the Young
- Tips on Resolving Psychotropic Medication Dilemmas
Purchase all 6 Psychopharmacology Today Series Audios and get one free, $99 (save $20.94)