Antidepressant Medication Strategies
Antidepressant Medication Strategies: We’ve Come A Long Way…Or Have We?
Do today’s antidepressants really deliver what the pharmaceutical companies tout and what users expect? Ten percent of American adults take antidepressants and they are the #1 prescribed class of drugs within the 18-44 age range.
This audio focuses on:
- What’s important when assessing depression
- Antidepressant categories – including all new market releases
- Where to start when initiating antidepressant selection
- Controversial aspects of antidepressant prescribing
- Herbals and other alternatives. Do they work? Are they safe?
Delivered in MP3 downloadable audio, 2 hours, 7 minutes.
$24.99 Introductory price: $19.99
- Medicating Bipolar Disorder: Challenges, Controversies & Current Trends
- Safe & Effective Medication Approaches for Anxiety & Insomnia
- Medicating the Split Mind…Schizophrenia and the Psychotic Spectrum Disorders
- Psychotropic Medication Use In Pregnancy, Older Adults, and the Young
- Tips on Resolving Psychotropic Medication Dilemmas
Purchase all 6 Psychopharmacology Today Series Audios and get one free, $99 (save $20.94)